• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RHD2 CONFIRMED Cases- SUNBURY-ON-THAMES

Amanda must be worried as some of her buns are outside although they are in a contained playhouse and have been vaccinated so hopefully they will all be OK.

Sending lots of 'keep well' vibes for your buns too, Jane.

Its a worry. I just checked Alisons map & note there are several cases in Burnley (about 6 miles from me). I now understand why my vet is advocating 6 monthly vaccs . I've not seen hardly any wildies here for a month or so either

Its a worry. I just checked Alisons map & note there are several cases in Burnley (about 6 miles from me). I now understand why my vet is advocating 6 monthly vaccs . I've not seen hardly any wildies here for a month or so either

No wildies at the stables near me for over a year now :cry:

theres been some cases near us too. beginning to get quite frightening. they were supposed to be done in July.. around my area we are surrounded completely by cases within 10-11 miles.

thing is, I don't have the money for it at all. our vets want £45 per vaccine, that is what i get in a month of money. and then snoopy being ill :roll:

i hope everybody's bunnies stay healthy and don't catch this.

Oh no I am in Sunbury. :(. I phoned our vets straight away and Mr B and Bandit were vaccinated in August. The girls more recently. I have been letting them run around the garden, maybe I should stop that for now.

Getting Elyse, Endeavour and Eliza D done again now. They were done in August last year. Lord H had his in January 2017 and his Nobivac Myxo-RHD last week. So I wont be having him RHD2 vaccinated again until about August. Assuming he remains well enough.

theres been some cases near us too. beginning to get quite frightening. they were supposed to be done in July.. around my area we are surrounded completely by cases within 10-11 miles.

thing is, I don't have the money for it at all. our vets want £45 per vaccine, that is what i get in a month of money. and then snoopy being ill :roll:

i hope everybody's bunnies stay healthy and don't catch this.

WOW! My vets is £28 for the myxomatosis and £20 for the vhd2!

Back