• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Today

Gorgeous boy :love:

I'll have to fill the paddling pool for Rhodri if our weather improves again. He wasn't sure about it last year, even though he has no problems swimming in the sea and the pool at our local nature reserve. A few inches of water in a plastic turtle were just too much for him :lol:

Gorgeous boy :love:

I'll have to fill the paddling pool for Rhodri if our weather improves again. He wasn't sure about it last year, even though he has no problems swimming in the sea and the pool at our local nature reserve. A few inches of water in a plastic turtle were just too much for him :lol:

Morse HATES having a bath and he would never dare go into a pond/stream. But he is fascinated by water in puddles, in a large bowl or the paddling pool ! :lol:

He's so lovely, his coat looks great. Wish you could cut my hair Jane, I hate going to the hairdresser :lol:

Back