• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The furballs are cleverer than we thought!

Mervinius

Mama Doe
"Haha! We tricked the humans into giving us double breakfast! That will show them for taking us to get our nails trimmed"

(Luckily they both still have room for hay!)
bb419d34452c251f2a1de3cf82cc7d04.jpg
3c9c630acdcf3b3fea47a805155e81ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

"Haha! We tricked the humans into giving us double breakfast! That will show them for taking us to get our nails trimmed"

(Luckily they both still have room for hay!)
bb419d34452c251f2a1de3cf82cc7d04.jpg
3c9c630acdcf3b3fea47a805155e81ac.jpg

Dear Mervinius

I think a double breakfast is the very least you can do for your poor bunnies, having taken them out on such an expedition. Of course that will show you, and don't think you can do it ever again without upping the stakes to a triple breakfast.

By the way - when are they next going they would like to know? :lol:;)

Yours as always
MightyMax xx

Well that is certainly what they think. Archie was most disgruntled with me! He had on his super grumpy face! He hates car journeys.

Triple breakfast indeed.... the lucky monkeys are currently tucking in to some dried dandelions. I shan't be telling them when the next trip is.

Don't be fooled by their tiny cuteness, bunnies are always plotting how to take over the world, one meal at a time!

:love:

Well they have already taken over my world! Archie does have world domination on his mind.... but first he must conquer the stairs!

He can't understand why he isn't allowed to play on them. He thinks they are the best game EVER...

Aww. They look so cute, but I think they are always scheming. She has certainly mastered the cute look gets her more food.

They also like to show off their sprinting and binky skills in front of us. They pause right in front of us as if to say "look what I just did"

Back