• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thanks all - sorted

Search on 'Panacur 10%'. It comes in a standard 100ml bottle labelled for cats and dogs.

Google says that PetDrugsOnline.co.uk and Animeddirect.co.uk are currently the cheapest at £14.60 - but need to check the p&p as well.
I usually use VetUK.

You could try registering as a rabbit - otherwise same details but as a cat if it doesn't work?
I have lots of animals (rabbits, cats, dogs) so I don't really have this issue as they are all registered - maybe someone else can advise.
Panacur 10% is regularly used for rabbits - and cheaper and easier to dose accurately compared to the 'rabbit' syringes. There shouldn't be too much of an issue. I've also bought it from an equine supplier and I'm sure I said it was for rabbits.

*cough cough*

Dont forget this part of RU can be viewed by anyone. Might be a good idea to edit some bits, so to speak.

Has anyone has problems registering just rabbits for Panacur 10%?
J&B - I should have pm'd you - JJ has a point.

Back