• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emergency vets for Mr B U/D home & vet visit for hamster

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Looks like it's dental as teeth uneven and long but possible complications with a blockage. Any vibes most appreciated.

Was going to my vets on Monday morning for a follow up on the tumour removed from the rescued hamster. He is doing surprisingly well. I have put Junior cage next to his but with a gap inbetween and they like being next to each other, seems to give them both an interest.

No way could I wait for Monday for Mr Bennett.:(

Last edited:
Looks like it's dental as teeth uneven and long but possible complications with a blockage. Any vibes most appreciated.

Was going to my vets on Monday morning for a follow up on the tumour removed from the rescued hamster. He is doing surprisingly well. I have put Junior cage next to his but with a gap inbetween and they like being next to each other, seems to give them both an interest.

Poor Mr B :cry: Has he been admitted ? Sending lots of vibes for him xx

Sending lots of vibes x

Poor Mr. B :(
I have tonnes of feel better vibes on the way to you. So glad to hear the hammy is doing so well after his ordeal.
((((((Huge hugs))))) I really hate it when bunnies choose OOH to have an issue. I hope he comes through okay. xxxx

Thanks, yes he was admitted. Had a call not long ago and he has had a dental but no output since he arrived.

I really hope that he has improved overnight. As he's such a sensitive soul we know he usually takes some time to recover from his Dentals. Lots more vibes being sent xx

Adding more vibes here from me and my crew for the lovely Mr. B. I hope he is doing better today. xxxx

Sending lots more vibes for Mr B. I really hope he starts to pick up soon. Also hoping that hammie is still recovering well.

Just spoke to the receptionist​ still no output or eating. He is taking syringe feeds. His spurs were pretty bad and cutting into his tongue so his mouth is sore.

I am sorry that he is still not good :cry: Sending lots more vibes for him, I know you are really worried xx

Mr B is 8 this year so really stressed out especially as my two previous males only lived to 7 and a half and both went suddenly. You may remember Sunshine, he was fine in the evening, then suddenly he wasn't right in the morning and he passed in my arms just before a taxi arrived to take us to the vets.

Oh no, I hope he is feeling better soon. Sending more vibes for him and hugs to you xx

Back