• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nortie Phoebe

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Phoebe is just proving how secretly smart she is.
She's figured out how to get onto the dining table from the stairs.
That's where we keep all the wires we need daily, but need to unplug etc.

Thankfully we noticed before she done any damage and we found it so funny. She thought she was in trouble so got back onto the stairs and ran up to her bedroom in a panic bless her. I sat at the top of the stairs telling her she's a good girl.

We've now rabbit proofed the table until we can sort something properly.

Yesterday we went to the gym and as a result Phoebe expressed her disgust by peeing on the sofa then had the cheek to give me the eye lol

(Sorry - no pictures)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh dear! :shock:
They know perfectly well what they're doing. Gotta keep us hoomin slaves on our toes after all. :roll: :lol:

Phoebe is just proving how secretly smart she is.
She's figured out how to get onto the dining table from the stairs.
That's where we keep all the wires we need daily, but need to unplug etc.

Thankfully we noticed before she done any damage and we found it so funny. She thought she was in trouble so got back onto the stairs and ran up to her bedroom in a panic bless her. I sat at the top of the stairs telling her she's a good girl.

We've now rabbit proofed the table until we can sort something properly.

Yesterday we went to the gym and as a result Phoebe expressed her disgust by peeing on the sofa then had the cheek to give me the eye lol

(Sorry - no pictures)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oooh norty girl!

Hope the peeing doesn't happen again :shock:

Have a lovely day today :wave:

Back