• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dottie - Just chillin'

TheThreeB's

Mama Doe
Love this, always makes me smile when they do this!

20170505_070010_zps4sqqqcpd.jpg

x

Aww she's lovely :love: Yes, I agree it is wonderful when they do that. It happens rarely here, which makes it all the more special :)

Awwww... and I believe these are the first photos I've seen of her new husbun. Glad to see Dottie happy again post-Darwin. :love:

Thanks guys :)

Awwww... and I believe these are the first photos I've seen of her new husbun. Glad to see Dottie happy again post-Darwin. :love:

Yeah, I don't think I've posted many of Ziggy (photobucket was always being a massive pain). They are getting along so well, I think mainly because he's so laid back and let's Dottie be the boss. If I hand feed them some veg, for example, Dottie will eat hers and literally take Ziggys right out of his mouth and he doesn't bat an eyelid, poor guy is under the thumb :lol: Kind of you to remember Darwin x

Back