• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy for Bracken.

I bit the bullet and booked Bracken in for his neuter. he went in yesterday morning. I collected him at 3:30 yesterday. He was as bright as a button. He hasn't stopped eating since he's been home. I was so worried about losing him during or before the op. I'm so relieved.
20170505_084056.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear Bracken sailed through his neuter so smoothly. Hope he continues to recover well. :love:

Last edited:
Thank you. I lost a little Blue Eyed White Polish about 10 years ago. We'd called him 'Blue'. They only gave him a tiny whiff of gas and he was gone. I was devastated. When I spoke to the vet about Bracken, our vet said they lose about 1 in a 1000 and that is both sexes, which made it even better odds. Our vets do all the rspca buns over here....so they're very experienced. I'm glad it's all over. I was a stressed out wreck yesterday. He's supposed to be on cage rest today but hubby left the kitchen door open and he's already been up the stairs! Love him.xxxx

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

I bit the bullet and booked Bracken in for his neuter. he went in yesterday morning. I collected him at 3:30 yesterday. He was as bright as a button. He hasn't stopped eating since he's been home. I was so worried about losing him during or before the op. I'm so relieved.
20170505_084056.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

He is such a beautiful chap :love:

Did you not tell anyone he was going in? :)

He is such a beautiful chap :love:

Did you not tell anyone he was going in? :)

No. I was so terrified. It's funny how an accidental loss of something you really love affects the way you deal with things. Although it was a while ago. I'm a 'head in the sand' kind of person.

Back