• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is Camp Nibble??

OMG :shock:

That's not your name, is it Omi? :oops::lol:

No it isn't :lol:

I was just interested as to why you thought there was a problem with the name.

Our feelings about names are in part I guess influenced by people we have known with that name. I was an au pair in Germany many many years ago and one of the five children in the family was given the pet name of Betsy by her parents. As I was very fond of all of the children, I would be very happy to name a rabbit Betsy :lol:

I don't think it suited Mouse :) plus too similar to Etsy - since rabbits & my online shop constitute most of my talk I thought OH would be too easily confused. It took us over a week to agree on her name so for ages she was "new girl" or "black & white rabbit" :oops:

I don't think it suited Mouse :) plus too similar to Etsy - since rabbits & my online shop constitute most of my talk I thought OH would be too easily confused. It took us over a week to agree on her name so for ages she was "new girl" or "black & white rabbit" :oops:

Haha yes :lol:

No it isn't :lol:

I was just interested as to why you thought there was a problem with the name.

Our feelings about names are in part I guess influenced by people we have known with that name. I was an au pair in Germany many many years ago and one of the five children in the family was given the pet name of Betsy by her parents. As I was very fond of all of the children, I would be very happy to name a rabbit Betsy :lol:

Well, no problem really, just a cute old fashioned name :D I wouldn't call my rabbit Doris either :lol:

<mega apologies to anyone named Doris on this Forum!>

What a stuffed up person I must be!

Last edited:

That's really funny :lol:

I think Mouse is a great name, we had 2 guineas once called mousey brown and Snow White. Named by my daughter who was 5 at the time. My sister had a rabbit called Sophie, who turned out to be a boy, so renamed Mister Sophie. I love interesting names! My daughter is called Nell - but the only other Nells I have known have been animals called Nellie (a cow and a dog!). Still, we loved the old fashioned ness and simplicity of it.

I think Mouse is a great name, we had 2 guineas once called mousey brown and Snow White. Named by my daughter who was 5 at the time. My sister had a rabbit called Sophie, who turned out to be a boy, so renamed Mister Sophie. I love interesting names! My daughter is called Nell - but the only other Nells I have known have been animals called Nellie (a cow and a dog!). Still, we loved the old fashioned ness and simplicity of it.

We had a rabbit called Sophie who grew big. Then called Big Sophie. Then she turned into a boy and ended up being called Big :roll: OH wanted to change his name to Malcolm - I think the rabbit's name gave him an inferiority complex :lol:

We had a rabbit called Sophie who grew big. Then called Big Sophie. Then she turned into a boy and ended up being called Big :roll: OH wanted to change his name to Malcolm - I think the rabbit's name gave him an inferiority complex :lol:
Lol, that's funny!

Back