• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing Earnest, Effie, Hugo and Hank

echolouise

Young Bun
After the death of Errol, Effie turned into the bunny from hell and started bullying poor Earnest. In a last ditch effort to save the relationship we sent the pair to the wonderful Fairly Beloved Rabbit care to meet some new friends. The plan was to aim for a group of 4 which could be split into 2 pairs if necessary. we fully expected to receive a call to say they were returning as 2 pairs, but miracles happened and they came home on Friday night as a 4. Yesterday they were ready to get out in the rabbit garden and were in particularly photogenic moods so i think its about time i introduced my little rabbit family.

Earnest

Effie

Hugo

Hank

After the death of Errol, Effie turned into the bunny from hell and started bullying poor Earnest. In a last ditch effort to save the relationship we sent the pair to the wonderful Fairly Beloved Rabbit care to meet some new friends. The plan was to aim for a group of 4 which could be split into 2 pairs if necessary. we fully expected to receive a call to say they were returning as 2 pairs, but miracles happened and they came home on Friday night as a 4. Yesterday they were ready to get out in the rabbit garden and were in particularly photogenic moods so i think its about time i introduced my little rabbit family.

Earnest

Effie

Hugo

Hank

They are beautiful rabbits, and absolutely stunning photos :love::love::love:

What beautiful pictures of beautiful bunnies! Earnest suits his name so well! What a handsome bunny :love: I am really pleased for you that it all worked out ok xxx

Beautiful :love:

I foster for FBRC and it's always lovely to see the bunnies in fab new homes!

Back