• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So today was vaccination day

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
6 monthly one for rhd2, 6months has flown šŸ˜± anyway we go in chase very good as gold weighed health checked which was OK until he thought she was checking him underneath and he tjoighy she was checking where boy bunnies should have bits and remembered last time that happened they stole them lol, so tried to jump to me, but I said its OK chase nothing to remove lol, and he had his injection then the nurses admired him and how soft his fur is ā¤

6 monthly one for rhd2, 6months has flown šŸ˜± anyway we go in chase very good as gold weighed health checked which was OK until he thought she was checking him underneath and he tjoighy she was checking where boy bunnies should have bits and remembered last time that happened they stole them lol, so tried to jump to me, but I said its OK chase nothing to remove lol, and he had his injection then the nurses admired him and how soft his fur is ā¤

All went well - lovely boy :love:

Back