• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

15 Photos of my 4 Rabbits

Gorgeous pictures of them all :love:

Looks like the sun was shining through your windows too - I wonder if Spring is finally coming? xx

Very lovely photos :love:

Lord H is putting on an Inspector type face in the 3rd photo :) He always appears smaller than Inspector Morse was and yet looks more rounded somehow. Is he shorter perhaps? Or am I talking nonsense :lol:

What lovely photos, gorgeous bunnies! Stunning Rex, (I'm sorry, I don't know your rabbits, being quite a new member of the forum).

What lovely photos, gorgeous bunnies! Stunning Rex, (I'm sorry, I don't know your rabbits, being quite a new member of the forum).

Thank you, my Rabbits are Lord Herbert (Frosty Point Velveteen Lop), Elyse (Castor Rex), Endeavour (Blue eyed Frosty Point Rex) and Eliza Doolittle, (small Blanc de Hotot X) xx

I'm still giggling at Eliza using Endeavour as a cushion. :lol: I hope she is feeling okay and Elyse too.
I cannot see Lord H and not crave peppermint tea. :love:
They all look so content. They are so blessed to be with you, Jane. :love: What beautiful family photos, as always! :love: xxxx

Great pics. Is that hawthorn that I see? My lot LOVE it and have it every morning.

Back