• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit rescue west mids

I am right in thinking a girl boy bond is still best, Timber is a boy and we lost his wifeybun yesterday so thinking a girl would be best? looking at the rescue site there are far more boys :(

I am right in thinking a girl boy bond is still best, Timber is a boy and we lost his wifeybun yesterday so thinking a girl would be best? looking at the rescue site there are far more boys :(
I think boy/girl is usually considered easier to bond. Do contact the rescues, they don't always have time to keep their website up to date and often have new arrivals which are not shown on the website

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

hello, I have already contacted two rescues and they are going to contact me if they do have an older girlie :) jut feel guilty like I'm trying to replace Coco already but need to do right by Timber now

I think boy/girl is usually considered easier to bond. Do contact the rescues, they don't always have time to keep their website up to date and often have new arrivals which are not shown on the website

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Not West Midlands but how about Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire? They do bonding as well so the trip may be further but at least you wouldn't need to worry about that.

hello, I have already contacted two rescues and they are going to contact me if they do have an older girlie :) jut feel guilty like I'm trying to replace Coco already but need to do right by Timber now

I think if you're going to get a rabbit (and not end the rabbit cycle) then you are 100% right to think of Timber and his needs. I wrote on your other thread, and wonder whether he saw Coco's body, as it does help a rabbit to have closure and begin to move on if so.

I think if you're going to get a rabbit (and not end the rabbit cycle) then you are 100% right to think of Timber and his needs. I wrote on your other thread, and wonder whether he saw Coco's body, as it does help a rabbit to have closure and begin to move on if so.

yes, Timber did see her body and groomed her a couple of times but didn't seem to bothered even though they had a very loving relationship unlike my other two buns who just seem to be buddies, Timber seems ok today & is still eating grass on his outdoor time, no binkies though.

We have 1-2 year old that needs rehoming. It won't be for 8 weeks though as she had kits today from the previous owner not us. She does like a lot of space though. I originally thought she was food aggressive but turns out she was just grumpy as pregnant x x

Back