• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit shopping

Alicia

Mama Doe
I've had a busy few weeks at work and have saved some of my pennies, I want to spoil my bunnies. Can anyone recommend anything? They don't necessarily need anything, just things they might enjoy investigating

When i lost Sidley last year, i went into P@H and spent £45 on toys! I got mostly those woven wooden toys, mine love those! I got them a large tunnel, some hanging wooden toys and solid wooden ones as well as packs of sticks :)

Mine prefer the woven ones more so then solid wood toys, they also like those rattly balls with holes (the plastic ones) - they throw them at each other xD

I've had a busy few weeks at work and have saved some of my pennies, I want to spoil my bunnies. Can anyone recommend anything? They don't necessarily need anything, just things they might enjoy investigating

Mine like all sorts of tunnels. Home made, shop bought, large pipes, tunnels made out of seagrass mats ...

Daves amazing mazes. They r out of stock at the moment but getting them back in in stronger cardboard in 2 weeks time. I will be ordering my third one.

Back