• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

extract from Spenser's book

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
As I am unable to post photos of Spenser, he has instructed me to post an extract from his book, A Housebunny's Guide to Life. Chapter 3 is called Intruder Management:

'A house rabbit must learn to accept intrusions into even their most private of places. Meddling with my bunker, changing and rearranging of my fleeces, and of coyrse a rude and obsessive fascinarion wuth my litter tray are just some of the human impertinances I haveto deal with on a regular basis. The wise bunny picks his battles,and the aforementioned inconveniences are easy to reverse as soon as rhe offending human's back is turned.'

Last edited:
As I am unable to post photos of Spenser, he has instructed me to post an extract from his book, A Housebunny's Guide to Life. Chapter 3 is called Intruder Management:

'A house rabbit must learn to accept intrusions into even their most private of places. Meddling with my bunker, changing and rearranging of my fleeces, and of coyrse a rude and obsessive fascinarion wuth my litter tray are just some of the human impertinances I haveto deal with on a regular basis. The wise bunny picks his battles,and the aforementioned inconveniences are easy to reverse as soon as rhe offending human's back is turned.'

I love it :lol:

Back