• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woof says Mouse

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
she really does, typically when she is settling down for her post nugget snooze.

Bzzzzzz says Joe, I like having 2 wives & am feeling the spring vibe - if only they did too

Gwoooowooowah says Boo throatily when I opened up their space so she can access more rooms in the house - no idea if this is excitement, disgust, whatever

What I would love is a keyboard or childrens toy programmed with all the weird & wonderful sounds my bunnies make, definitely not forgetting the cute snorey noises & squeaks my girls make, the tunes they play eating dandelions :love:

Yours are a lot more vocal than mine :lol: The most I get really is a tiny whimper from Tan each evening when I enter the shed as she knows it's Metacam time and she will be picked up, sat on my lap, stroked and have a syringe put in the side of her mouth :lol:

Yours are a lot more vocal than mine :lol: The most I get really is a tiny whimper from Tan each evening when I enter the shed as she knows it's Metacam time and she will be picked up, sat on my lap, stroked and have a syringe put in the side of her mouth :lol:

Oh bless little Tan & her whimper. Its my girls that are the main noise creators. Boo is drinking water now & the gurgling is unreal:lol:

Dandelion tunes :love: Lopsy had a particularly large one the other day and it was a great sound!

Aboleth sometimes 'humphs' at things, not sure if she's excited by food, disappointed by the offerings, telling Lopsy to get out of the way, or what!

Back