• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Kind Is This!!!

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
I have had some of my faith restored. After losing my beautiful Holly is such horrible circumstances as you can imagine I was dreading having to tell the lady who bred her. But we had agreed to keep in contact, it was really important to her that she could have updates on Holly and know how she was doing and I was more than happy to keep in touch - you cant have too many bunny friends!! Anyway I knew I had to tell her so I sent her a message and do you know what she said........ she said she didn't have any Does left in the litter but because she knew we were a good home and we had rabbit experience a good home was important to her... she offered me Holly's brother free of charge :love: I cried!! The sex of the rabbit is irrelevant now cause we only wanted a doe to bond with Rex but I would be too afraid now to even attempt to bond him... I know I hadn't even tried to bond them but to see what he did in 10 seconds I couldn't ever ever put myself through it so I think Rex is destined at the moment to remain a single rabbit cause I just cant risk a bonding but I just thought how lovely and kind of the lady to give me on her beautiful rabbits

I have had some of my faith restored. After losing my beautiful Holly is such horrible circumstances as you can imagine I was dreading having to tell the lady who bred her. But we had agreed to keep in contact, it was really important to her that she could have updates on Holly and know how she was doing and I was more than happy to keep in touch - you cant have too many bunny friends!! Anyway I knew I had to tell her so I sent her a message and do you know what she said........ she said she didn't have any Does left in the litter but because she knew we were a good home and we had rabbit experience a good home was important to her... she offered me Holly's brother free of charge :love: I cried!! The sex of the rabbit is irrelevant now cause we only wanted a doe to bond with Rex but I would be too afraid now to even attempt to bond him... I know I hadn't even tried to bond them but to see what he did in 10 seconds I couldn't ever ever put myself through it so I think Rex is destined at the moment to remain a single rabbit cause I just cant risk a bonding but I just thought how lovely and kind of the lady to give me on her beautiful rabbits

Wonderful Nik :love:

I hope some of the pain is easing and you are forgiving yourself x hugs xx

Back