• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many do you have?

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
Just wondered how many bunnies you all have?? I went out to get 1 a year ago... came back with 2... then got another single then got that one a friend and did a bond, then got another single and ive just picked up a continental giant to pair with my single so I now have 6 which once they are bonded will be 3 pairs!! Someone mentioned contintental giants on here but it was too far away for me but once my husband saw a picture he fell in love too so we picked one up!!

I have 4 but I still speak to my bridge bun every morning when I wake up and at night before bed, so in my head I have 5, a bit crazy maybe but hey ho. I'm not ready to let him go just yet :(
I also have a hamster (and a hammy bridge boy) and 2 Gerbils. Altogether we have 7 (9!!!) pets :)

I have 4 but I still speak to my bridge bun every morning when I wake up and at night before bed, so in my head I have 5, a bit crazy maybe but hey ho. I'm not ready to let him go just yet :(
I also have a hamster (and a hammy bridge boy) and 2 Gerbils. Altogether we have 7 (9!!!) pets :)

I forgot to mention that in addition to the buns we have 2 piggies, 2 gerbils, hamster and bearded dragon!

Oh gosh including the 11(12) rabbits aforementioned I also have 4 cats, 4 guinea pigs, and a tortoise. Not many really. ;)

Just the two, have other pets too (hammies and gerbils)but I'm trying to downsize as my health gets worse. I'd love a 3rd bun but I'm never attempting to bond a trio while Daphne is around ;)

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

We have seven in total (my signature needs updating) a trio and a pair in the garden and another pair inside. For a while we just had three, but I got the bug and gradually acquired more from either rescues or gumtree. Our first 3 we did buy as babies, but I would always opt for 'rescue' now, having learnt so much more. But I'm always happy to think that although we bought them, out of 6 babies we took 3 sisters and they've remained together and happy ever since.

In addition we have 2 dogs. I love our 'zoo' :D x

None, now. I had four for five years, and two for four years before that. But I always had four because the other two were 'mine' even when they weren't living with me.
I had two in the 80s
And multiples in the 70s when my parents were really in charge and didn't care about neutering.
And one in the 60s, or late 50s.

I have 5 bunnies, a trio and 2 singles, (soon to be bonded) 2 cats and a lonely guinea pig who is just bereaved. Not going to get another guinea when he leaves me as the children don't really play with him now so it's just me trying to cheer him up. I've never even pretended the bunnies are for the children, they're mine, mine, mine.
The cats are the family's.
Thinking I may get a hamster, but haven't dared mention that to the other half yet, I'll wait until he's finished helping me build the latest hutch/run teehee...

Just the one house bunny now. Him and 4 Pygmy goats - Mum, Dad and 2 kids is enough to keep us very busy :lol:

Just wondered how many bunnies you all have?? I went out to get 1 a year ago... came back with 2... then got another single then got that one a friend and did a bond, then got another single and ive just picked up a continental giant to pair with my single so I now have 6 which once they are bonded will be 3 pairs!! Someone mentioned contintental giants on here but it was too far away for me but once my husband saw a picture he fell in love too so we picked one up!!

I was the one who mentioned Contis - they were in a rescue centre :wave:

Where did you get your Conti from Nik?

Used to have 38, far too many.

Four rabbits
Two guinea pigs
Two dogs
Four hamsters (three syrians and one roborovski).

Twelve pets.

I forgot to mention that in addition to the buns we have 2 piggies, 2 gerbils, hamster and bearded dragon!

My brother has a bearded dragon and after spending a week in wales with him last week, I have gone quite fond of little Rexy! (dessert bearded dragon)

I am seriously thinking of getting one myself, as 2 very naughty house rabbits just isn't enough work for me! :lol: :lol:

Although Rex has a tank, he does spend quite a few hours out running round the lounge and loves going up the stairs, do you think this would work with 2 bunnies if I only had my bearded dragon out when I was always there to watch... or think I am just asking for trouble?

Back