• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ordered new hutch so excited

lucy24

Mama Doe
I've ordered a hutch and run from welfare hutch company. Is it bad I'm so excited? My family think I'm loopy! Lol it's for my indoor babies moving outside for the first time. Now just got to think what colour to paint it.... :love:

I've ordered a hutch and run from welfare hutch company. Is it bad I'm so excited? My family think I'm loopy! Lol it's for my indoor babies moving outside for the first time. Now just got to think what colour to paint it.... :love:

Eeek, I'd be excited too !!. You need to consult Management (AKA the Bunnies !) re a colour scheme :D

I would be really excited too :love:

Love to see your rabbits outside enjoying the sunshine :D

Good idea to consult with ' management' lol they have been so naughty inside i think they want to be out. They are so pampered! Shall I show them a colour palette? Hehe

Good idea to consult with ' management' lol they have been so naughty inside i think they want to be out. They are so pampered! Shall I show them a colour palette? Hehe

I think they may need a lot of brochures and such like so they can get to see all the options available. They may need to contact a Consultant to obtain an opinion of what is in and what is out as far a Bunny Des Res decorating goes :D

Will have to get some of those too. Mine are going through a chew everything in sight phase!

I would be excited too :thumb:

If they are chewers maybe you could protect corners with wooden angle bead that can be replaced, or metal corner bead stuff :thumb:

Back