• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reintroducing Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
So it's a while (again) since I have posted on here. For those who remember, Spenser - my REW lionhead - is well, and as we approach his 7th Gotcha Day continues to surprise and delight with his entertaining (and occasionally destructive) adventures. I am regularly nipped hard, for no better reason than tardiness in opening Spenser's pellet box. He is a very food orientated rabbit. I can't post photos of him as my photobucket account has frozen, but he sends his good wishes to all who remember him, and hopes I will resolve the technical issue with sharing photos of his furry majesty very soon.

I remember Spenser! And, Di reminded me of him when I stayed with her. :love:
That is, she showed me a photo, not that she physically resembled Spenser...:lol::oops:

So it's a while (again) since I have posted on here. For those who remember, Spenser - my REW lionhead - is well, and as we approach his 7th Gotcha Day continues to surprise and delight with his entertaining (and occasionally destructive) adventures. I am regularly nipped hard, for no better reason than tardiness in opening Spenser's pellet box. He is a very food orientated rabbit. I can't post photos of him as my photobucket account has frozen, but he sends his good wishes to all who remember him, and hopes I will resolve the technical issue with sharing photos of his furry majesty very soon.

Nice to see you and Spenser here again Susie :wave:

And HB ... :lol:

Hello! Glad you and Spenser are both well! 7 years, wow!

Hope you will stay around! x

I'm not on facebook so I often wonder how you and Spenser are doing. I miss his updates and photos.

Hi Spencer, I've missed you ! Glad to hear that you are ok, look forward to seeing a photo of you. Hope the staff are looking after your every needs :D

I can't get photos on here either. I saw the lovely photos of a sparkling white Spenser today. I didn't know he had been so naughty with the nipping, how ungentlemanly. :shock:

Spenser you are a legend! You're supreme bunny control of Mummeh will be written forever in the Bunny Hoomin Control Manual to be shared by all bunnies and passed on down through the ages :D:love: xxxxxx

I'm not on facebook so I often wonder how you and Spenser are doing. I miss his updates and photos.

I'll try to post more news of Spenser. He nearly went outside today, but changed his mind (quite right too as it is too chilly for a pampered rabbit to go out in the morning). I was hanging out washing, turned to go back into the house, and there was his wee furry face at the door!

Spenser you are a legend! You're supreme bunny control of Mummeh will be written forever in the Bunny Hoomin Control Manual to be shared by all bunnies and passed on down through the ages :D:love: xxxxxx

Spenser: I've written my first book. It's called 'A House Bunny's Guide to Life'.

So pleased to hear his Lordship is still doing well and dabbling in the odd bit of mayhem. :love:
I'll be looking forward to buying his book off Amazon. ;) xxxx

I'll try to post more news of Spenser. He nearly went outside today, but changed his mind (quite right too as it is too chilly for a pampered rabbit to go out in the morning). I was hanging out washing, turned to go back into the house, and there was his wee furry face at the door!

I'd like that. I miss him, even though I have never actually met him in the fur.

Back