• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yet more blokes....

RussAb

Young Bun
Just a quick hello from me.....finally managed to convince my wife that a couple of rabbits would be fantastic additions to our family. A visit to a bunny sanctuary and a long hold of Abbie convinced her to my way of thinking :D

So in a couple of weeks this little 'un ( http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1383 ) joins us. Hopefully she'll get a mate as and when a suitable companion comes into the sanctuary.

You'll probably get sick of answering my numerous questions over the next few weeks, so I'll apologise for that now....!

Cheers

Russ

Hi Russ - Abbie is just beautiful - bet you can't wait to get her home :)

Can't promise to know the answers to you questions, but can promise not to get sick of you asking them :wink:

RussAb said:
finally managed to convince my wife that a couple of rabbits would be fantastic additions to our family

:lol: This must be a first!!!!

Nice to meet you Russ and welcome to the nuthouse!

Hi there,

I wish my OH was like you!! Only then we'd probably be over run with bunnies!

Abbie is gorgeous she looks like Blueberry my Frenchie!

Hi Russ,

Welcome to the forum. Abbie is a real cutie pie :D I am sure she will love being part of your family.

Jules

Hiya Russ :wave:
welcome.jpg

Back