• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A New Cage

Dollymix

Young Bun
So I have an indoor cage which is getting old , I want a new one not don't want to spend lots of money on it . But I also have a large heavy duty puppy pen which I use for a run outside was wondering if I could use that if I use some of the gates ???

So I have an indoor cage which is getting old , I want a new one not don't want to spend lots of money on it . But I also have a large heavy duty puppy pen which I use for a run outside was wondering if I could use that if I use some of the gates ???

Is the cage just a base- ie your Rabbit(s) are never shut in it ?

Our indoor setup comprises of puppy pen panels and a converted dog cage (a total of 60sqft, they also get free range time indoors and have an out door run as well)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Hard to envisage without either seeing it, or knowing the dimensions. In theory, it could work! :)

Back