• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New addition

Crumpet

Young Bun
I have been a member on here for a little while and have been loving all your pictures of your hairy babies. 3 weeks ago I welcomed Marble to my family. I already had 2 Netherland Dwarfs, a story that i think I might've already posted on here previously but I can't get over the difference in personalities between Nethies and a French Lop. Marble is like my shadow, i have to constantly watch her when I'm walking because she loves being under my feet and is so affectionate, I sit on the sofa watching TV and she jumps up beside me and cuddles in. Every night before bed, i will lie on the floor with her and she groom's my face for me. She's a sweetheart. As much as I adore Crumpet and Wilson, they are so content in each others company that I am just the hand that feeds them. They are free range and have their own bedroom, i spend a couple of hours in there with them for strokes and treats but they are quite happy in each others company. I'm not sure if that's a breed trait or of its because they have each other (Crumpet is Wilson's mam)

Anyway, I'm now getting a reputation for being a crazy bunny lady haha, here are a few pictures of my furry brood.
dccb34c7b6ca2c95eae7f2b909b9a978.jpg
8e5c5fde787f769976f0d6b5d7366efe.jpg
09e1841ff901450c688d5d7d0ad02aef.jpg
d6fb55842c6e8e3f77215d868aa77d22.jpg
72f2e2cb88a7753dd09db565efc3b0f9.jpg
f84fb97345c422b22de3ecbc5bb9e095.jpg
0fc74d007212fecc3f33b8ce18092066.jpg
2285ab77da7598a697bd5bdc71642ad0.gif

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There's some serious eye cleaning going on there !! [emoji38]

All three Bunnies are lovely :love:
Yes, it wasn't a completely pleasant experience but my mam wanted evidence that i have a grooming bunny because hers aren't interested.

The eyebrows are fine, but the eyelids not so much haha

I have been a member on here for a little while and have been loving all your pictures of your hairy babies. 3 weeks ago I welcomed Marble to my family. I already had 2 Netherland Dwarfs, a story that i think I might've already posted on here previously but I can't get over the difference in personalities between Nethies and a French Lop. Marble is like my shadow, i have to constantly watch her when I'm walking because she loves being under my feet and is so affectionate, I sit on the sofa watching TV and she jumps up beside me and cuddles in. Every night before bed, i will lie on the floor with her and she groom's my face for me. She's a sweetheart. As much as I adore Crumpet and Wilson, they are so content in each others company that I am just the hand that feeds them. They are free range and have their own bedroom, i spend a couple of hours in there with them for strokes and treats but they are quite happy in each others company. I'm not sure if that's a breed trait or of its because they have each other (Crumpet is Wilson's mam)

Welcome Marble and hello Crumpet :wave:

That's a new way to get your eyelashes 'done' :lol:

Yes, it wasn't a completely pleasant experience but my mam wanted evidence that i have a grooming bunny because hers aren't interested.

The eyebrows are fine, but the eyelids not so much haha

I expect it tickled ! :lol:

All your bunnies are really sweet. I don't know if it's the breed but doughnut is a mini lop and she follows me everywhere. I often nearly fall over her as think she's in one room and she's beside me. If I shut the door she digs on it to get to me. I like to think it's because she loves me but it's mainly because she's hoping for a bit of muesli!

Back