• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trouble makers

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
So far this morning Phoebe has escaped her bedroom, Daphne has "killed" the fox door stopper to their room.
They've tried eating a cage and they're generally full of mischief.

I'm off out today so its up to daddy to deal with them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
And it's not even 9am yet :shock: :lol: and now I've got Olly Murs Troublemaker in my head :lol:

:lol: at leaving your OH to deal with it :lol:

Same. I've been at work and left my dh in charge. First thing Dottie had moved her litter tray and was destroying the carpet tile underneath. Luckily it was already there to protect the carpet as she'd already had a go at the Lino underneath.

I came home to them happily enjoying the garden run where they can't get up to mischief :) x

I had to play Troublemaker to OH as he's never heard it [emoji38] I think his ears were bleeding at the end.

THB maybe there is something in the air making bunnies misbehave.
I got sent a picture of the girls in the garden so obviously they were causing trouble.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

what's this about them being in the garden and not causing mischief? mine cause even more mayhem outside than inside! goodbye £100 large wooden run :roll: :lol:

what's this about them being in the garden and not causing mischief? mine cause even more mayhem outside than inside! goodbye £100 large wooden run :roll: [emoji38]
[emoji38] what trouble makers!!
We don't use runs for ours so the most they can do is eat plants.

This is Foxys new look, as you can tell... she really ripped him a new one;

3844744e25728c59dba3ab1ad884102c.jpg
9aead8f1bd58a61a8a2a99248f3f3e4b.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

what's this about them being in the garden and not causing mischief? mine cause even more mayhem outside than inside! goodbye £100 large wooden run :roll: :lol:

Oops :lol: We've probably just been lucky so far (they've been inside all winter) I'm sure they will come up with some creative ways to cause just as much havoc outside x

Back