• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Tattoo

Jonm

Alpha Buck
Yesterday I finally got my little girl immortalised forever. Still hurts thinking about her.....

17796012_10155199758585439_2569943655418491027_n.jpg

This was fresh just after we finished... 6hrs

Wow, that is absolutely stunning!!

Floki will always be remembered as one of my favourite ru bunnies.. Truly inspirational story you had together! :love:

I just cannot believe that is a tattoo, it's is just amazing, I can't stop looking at it-the detail ! I bet youre over the moon with it, she's with you for ever now :love:

That is a magnificent piece of work. Your girl was beautiful indeed.

Excuse me, I've never even thought of this before about tattoos, but... how much? Six hours. All that detail. An artist, clearly, did the work. It must have cost the earth.

what an amazing tribute to beautiful Floki. I'll always remember her & her story

eta to add I just showed blokey (who doesn't like tatoos as a rule) "that is a ridiculously good tatoo"

Wow! That's so beautiful.
If I remember correctly you are in the Stoke-On-Trent area right? Did you get it done locally? Xxx

That's incredible. It's her. Just. AMAZING.

Floki was so special and your artist has truly done her justice.

:love:

Wow! That's so beautiful.
If I remember correctly you are in the Stoke-On-Trent area right? Did you get it done locally? Xxx

I searched around every local artist and even so far as Manchester/Birmingham... Until I found Dan at Chromatophores tattoo studio, after seeing some of his animal portraits and the rest of his work it was an easy option for me, I just had to wait until Friday since October last year due to him being fully booked - Facebook link - https://www.facebook.com/chromatophorestattoostudio/ and Instagram link - https://www.instagram.com/danlockettartistry/

That is a magnificent piece of work. Your girl was beautiful indeed.

Excuse me, I've never even thought of this before about tattoos, but... how much? Six hours. All that detail. An artist, clearly, did the work. It must have cost the earth.

She set me back £270, he normally charges £300 for the day but we finished a little earlier than expected...

Thanks for all the comments, It was a sad day when she passed and seeing her photos around the house just wasn't enough as she was always by my side when she was in the house and following me when in the garden so basically as she always sat by my right leg and begged at the same point it made sense to have her portrait there..

Back