• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whiskey Update -still looking for a forever home.....

Amelia

Alpha Buck
Hi

I am currently fostering Whiskey but think she really needs and deserves a forever home preferably one with a bunny companion.

She is a female medium lop who is 3.5 years. There are photos on the previous post and I will add updated ones in the next few days

Up until now, Whiskey, although she hasn't been mistreated as such, has never had a home where she has been wanted or loved. She arrived with me a week ago and has already made good progress - she did her first binky today (that I've seen) so I take it she's already a lot happier :) She's also remarkably friendly considering she has had little contact with people and very mischievous - she's already learnt to jump on top of her hutch.

I would love her to find a home with another bunny as she was orginally kept with her parents who were taken by a fox. Unfortunately I am unable to bond her with my two :(

She is up to date with her vaccinations and due to be spayed within the next few weeks

If you would be at all interested in offering Whiskey a permanent home or would like further information please PM me. I would be willing to transport her wherever needs be to ensure she finds that perfect home!

Kind regards

Amelia

0ecf2363.jpg

This is the lovely Whiskey :)

Whiskey's found a home!!

I am taking her tomorrow to meet her new boyfriend Oscar.

I'm very sad to see her go, but I know at the end of the day that this is best for Whiskey and Oscar does look very handsome.

Thanks to Tamsin for highlighting her on rabbit rescue - up until today (when I have deleted her) I've still been getting offers! :)

Back