• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look What I've done to my basket😀😀

Den

Mama Doe
Will - Allegedly I've been bad today. Not for the destruction of the basket - the human says that's allowed.

So, what have I done? Well for starters Nancy did some rearranging of our setup and pulled the litter box out of the corner to the middle of the floor. I needed a wee. The human could only watch as I jumped over the litter box and weed on the floor in the place where the toilet is usually.

Secondly I scratched the humans chest when she picked me up to groom me. She should have known to just put me on the grooming table instead of trying to cuddle me. She's pushing her luck, I tolerated a cuddle on the Gotcha Day when she got a bit sad about Poppy.

Lastly she caught me eating a plant. Her fault for forgetting to put the big bucket thing over it.

Nancy's no angel either. She keeps digging in the earth and then chews it. I think she does it for attention from the humans, as one of them goes over to her and strokes her while she flops in the bit she's dug out.

Here's some pics of the basket and us in the garden this afternoon.:wave:

Please excuse the poops- the grassy basket was so yummy I sort of forgot where I was:oops:

Well it was hardly your fault if Nancy moved the loo !! And everyone knows how important fibre is for Rabbits and that plant sure looks fibrous to me. By eating it you are only following good dietary advice :thumb:

I'm sure the scratching of the human's chest was an accident, after all you cant help it if your little nails scratched along human's front. And didn't Nancy tell you how useful nails are when there is much digging to be done. You know Will, the thing about humans is they just dont understand !!

Will - Allegedly I've been bad today. Not for the destruction of the basket - the human says that's allowed.

So, what have I done? Well for starters Nancy did some rearranging of our setup and pulled the litter box out of the corner to the middle of the floor. I needed a wee. The human could only watch as I jumped over the litter box and weed on the floor in the place where the toilet is usually.

Secondly I scratched the humans chest when she picked me up to groom me. She should have known to just put me on the grooming table instead of trying to cuddle me. She's pushing her luck, I tolerated a cuddle on the Gotcha Day when she got a bit sad about Poppy.

Lastly she caught me eating a plant. Her fault for forgetting to put the big bucket thing over it.

Nancy's no angel either. She keeps digging in the earth and then chews it. I think she does it for attention from the humans, as one of them goes over to her and strokes her while she flops in the bit she's dug out.

Here's some pics of the basket and us in the garden this afternoon.:wave:

Please excuse the poops- the grassy basket was so yummy I sort of forgot where I was:oops:

This looks like sheer and utter bunny naughtiness to me :lol:;)

Haha naughty buns :love: Frosty generally uses his litter tray without fail even for poops, but occasionally he surprises me, I say he has had a poo party :lol:

Back