• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse in the Garden Yesterday

Hello Mr. Fluffy Chops! :love:

Ew...worms. Haven't gotten that out of your system yet, hm? :roll: Thank God he's not here, Jane, we have the creepiest, ugliest, nastiest millipedes in our yard and street that I would loathe to see him take an interest in. It's hard enough keeping Ebon from gobbling them up...every time we walk while they're out she is going for them before I can blink! :evil:

Of course, poor C is up in arms because she can't stand bugs of any kind. Cue her overwhelming distress when she was rinsing Ebon's feet after a walk and a minuscule slug (like maybe a few millimeters) was suddenly on the end of her finger. I was afraid she'd completely implode! :(

Ebon can't help but pick them up, her fur is so long that it drags in the grass and the little hitchhikers haven't got a prayer!

Dogs, huh? :roll:

Back