• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The trofast FAO Mighty Max

Mighty Max asked me on another thread about the trofast I got for the buns and here is a picture of it just behind Fudgie. It's basically just a storage unit from Ikea with levels the buns can jump up and down

8d6b022d61422f618c08c1f60adc405b.jpg

You may be questioning the wisdom of having books up on it [emoji38] Well with the skirting board in the way the unit doesn't stand flush against the wall leaving big gaps I was worried their feet might slip down. I tried lots of different things and in the end I found that the books did the best job of covering those gaps. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trofast is ace. I used to have it in my old indoor setup. If you search on 'trofast' a thread by Leight comes up near the top and there are pics on there. I can't work out how to get them on here from my phone.

Mighty Max asked me on another thread about the trofast I got for the buns and here is a picture of it just behind Fudgie. It's basically just a storage unit from Ikea with levels the buns can jump up and down

8d6b022d61422f618c08c1f60adc405b.jpg

You may be questioning the wisdom of having books up on it [emoji38] Well with the skirting board in the way the unit doesn't stand flush against the wall leaving big gaps I was worried their feet might slip down. I tried lots of different things and in the end I found that the books did the best job of covering those gaps. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Scrappy! I had never even heard the term trofast so I am educated now :D

I also had a search and found out other configurations of it, colours etc ... Wonderfully versatile.

Thank you :D

Back