• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Will

Den

Mama Doe
Will here.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments on my Gotcha Day thread.

I had a lovely day. The humans got me a new basket which I dozed in most of the day. When the humans got home from work Nancy and me came out to play in the garden. The grandparent humans came round with another basket but I can't have that yet. They all ate their dinner in the garden so we could stay out.

Nancy gave me a spring feverish hump and then had the cheek to put her head down for grooming! So I bent down and ate some caecals and then washed her face.:lol:

I'm sorry I didn't write this last night but Nancy didn't want her supper so I was worried about her.I told her what would happen if she didnt eat or poop. The threat of a vet trip did the trick and she eventually passed some furry poops and is all better now. (I'm still not letting her in my basket).

Hey ho, that means no treats until the moulting stops.

Must hope off now. I have a basket to destroy. :wave:

Will here.

I had a lovely day. The humans got me a new basket which I dozed in most of the day. When the humans got home from work Nancy and me came out to play in the garden. The grandparent humans came round with another basket but I can't have that yet. They all ate their dinner in the garden so we could stay out.

Nancy gave me a spring feverish hump and then had the cheek to put her head down for grooming! So I bent down and ate some caecals and then washed her face.:lol:

I'm sorry I didn't write this last night but Nancy didn't want her supper so I was worried about her.I told her what would happen if she didnt eat or poop. The threat of a vet trip did the trick and she eventually passed some furry poops and is all better now. (I'm still not letting her in my basket).

Hello Will !! I am glad you enjoyed your special day. I hope Nancy has no more tummy aches now. I doubt it'll take you long to 'redesign' that basket :D

Will here.

:lol::lol:

Will here.

So glad to hear you enjoyed your special day, and well done you for commandeering the keyboard :D

Back