• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring madness - and that's just me!

Rabcat

Mama Doe
Hello :wave:

I was stood here ironing and watching my bunnies play in the garden and the this came to me .....

Sorry :lol:

Sing.....

"You put your left paw in and your back paw out

In out in out binky all about

You do the binky bunny and you spin around

That's what a bun's about

Oh do the binky bunny
Oh do the binky bunny
Oh do the binky bunny

Head shake, bum shake ra ra ra"

Told you I was sorry :D x

I was stood here ironing and watching my bunnies play in the garden and the this came to me .....

Sing.....

Oh do the binky bunny
Oh do the binky bunny
Oh do the binky bunny

Love it!! :lol:

Sing.....

Oh do the binky bunny
Oh do the binky bunny
Oh do the binky bunny

Don't be sorry - I loved it!! :lol:

Awww thank you - it's great to know that I'm not alone :lol: x

Life is about being brave :D

Having fun and not being ashamed in sheer bunny delight. Anyone who says otherwise is plain jealous of your ability to enjoy yourself and your buns :lol:

I just went back and sang it to myself to prove this fact!

I manage to integrate bunnies into every song that I sing so I love this :lol:
I'm currently bonding two bunnies and my latest musical work of art is 'The Bun Shack' :lol:

Life is about being brave :D

Having fun and not being ashamed in sheer bunny delight. Anyone who says otherwise is plain jealous of your ability to enjoy yourself and your buns :lol:

I just went back and sang it to myself to prove this fact!

Thank you! I adore my bunnies and enjoy watching them and their funny little behaviours and antics. Bunnies are a total joy and it is such a shame that they are not appreciated as they should be.

Those that understand my silliness obviously see that too :D xx

I'm currently bonding two bunnies and my latest musical work of art is 'The Bun Shack' :lol:

Awwww I love that song and they way that you are making it a bonding song :D

My neighbours must think I'm nuts as I greet my buns with a song every morning and then when I get home making it up as I go along - I know it's totally nuts but I like it and I reckon that they do secretly :lol::lol::lol: x

How appropriate - I have a bonding shed for outdoor bunnies, and it's been nicknamed "The Love Shack"

Works every time! ;)

Hey Stranger! :wave:
You'd be surprised how many 'bunny toons' I have in my repertoire. :oops: My worst fear is my kids will come up on me singing one. I'll never hear the end of it! :roll:

I absolutely hate you!! :lol: That's going to be stuck in my head now every time I see a bun. Which is fine in the privacy of my own home, but just imagine the looks I'll get on the 06:51 to London Victoria tomorrow morning and we stop at Kemsing. I'll gaze out at all the wild buns and launch into a chorus of "Oh do the binky bunny; Oh do the binky bunny - Head shake, bum shake ra ra ra"

Ah well, maybe I'll get a seat to myself because no one will want to sit next to the crazy woman :evil:

Back