• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today my bunnys are getting right on my wick!!

moi

Mama Doe
I know that if a bunny decides to pee and poop in a particilar corner then stick a litter try there. Not the best place as its by the door but noetheless I put one there.... so what do they do?? Move the litter tray and then pee and poop! Hmmph x

Doughnut sometimes goes next to her litter tray or sticks her bum over the edge to do it so it goes on the floor.

I laughed too. Ah you wouldn't be without them lol

Doughnut sometimes goes next to her litter tray or sticks her bum over the edge to do it so it goes on the floor.

I laughed too. Ah you wouldn't be without them lol

Thats true I wouldnt.... wouldnt mind if they would kindly stop being idiots though! lol x

I have pie under the stairs she has the whole space with bunny 100 cage base unit only as litter tray hay box with a smaller litter tray inside with straw in it :thumb: there is a 3" gap between the base and the puppy panel keeping her in and she squeezes her little nethie bum in that space and pees :roll: I feel your pain :cry:

That's also made me laugh.

Doughnut has a large litter tray she can easily sprawl out in but tiddle time is balancing on the edge. If she was a bit heavier it would tip over

I am forever grateful that, at least when mine decide to move wee spots, it's either aone-off protest or they don't move the tray. They do throw the little pink one around if it's in the way of bunny-500ing in the playhouse though :roll:

I feel your pain but in different ways. Snoopy escaped last night and destroyed so many wires that I now need to replace :roll:

and my little girl just pees over the edge. i didn't realize but when i went to do her clean, the whole bottom of the cage was covered in pee. it was nice to find, and the smell.. gah. and her littertray was clean too, only had been 3 days since the last one.

so hey, you can't win. one pees and another chews all your wires lol

Ah it's so lovely having rabbits. They always behave themselves. I discovered a big piece of lining paper stripped off in my lounge last week. Thought I must have moved the clear perspex covering it. So plaster is now exposed. I moved it all back as now have to paint it but the following day more paper on the floor. She's worked out how to move the perplex from one end which is wedged with a nest of tables then go round the other side to pull the paper off. I've now painted the wall and put something else in the way behind the perplex

Aww naughty buns,lol.My bridge boy Rio was a lazy carpet slob,so sometimes he would sit up yawn ,look at the litter tray a foot away and decide too much effort,his tail would go up and cue me shouting "Hoi Rio no...litter tray !"in a high sing song voice.He usually would then jump into the litter tray,with a shake of his lop ears,when he was finished he would kick and flick at me.:roll:Miss him and Cleo his wife.

Last edited:
This was an almost constant issue with Pip in her later years. She was always pushing her bum out over the edge of the tray to pee. Drove me mad. Or nearly as much as when I'd find she'd peed in her water bowl. :? :? :?

She didn't like drinking from her bottle for a long time, don't know what put her off it as I kept it meticulously clean. But once she discovered the bowl, that was it. And then it would be the pee receptacle on odd days.

That and she'd poop and pee on the hay I'd placed in her sleeping area and eat the hay out of the litter tray. :?

There is just no figuring rabbits! :roll:

if I give Snoopy a bowl of water, he tends to poop in it.. not completely sure why but the bowl lasts about 2-3 hours and he just does all his poops in it. on the floor? poop. raised? poop.

man you gotta love bunnies d:

Back