• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 6th birthday Doughnut

cpayne

Warren Veteran
It's my gorgeous little girl's birthday today. Can't believe she's 6 already and the good news is she seems to be well today :). I'm back down to just one permanent medicine now from 5, zantac. As a treat I've given her some dandelions, I hope they don't upset her but I'm trying her with a few different things one at a time so hopefully she can have a bit more variation since she's been stuck on the same diet for 4 years!

I can't express how much I love that little fluffy bundle. Anyway here are some pics of her this morning.

d3_zpsssw5eccq.jpg

d6_zpsk52yfedo.jpg

d9_zpsorj1rhcm.jpg

It's my gorgeous little girl's birthday today. Can't believe she's 6 already and the good news is she seems to be well today :). I'm back down to just one permanent medicine now from 5, zantac. As a treat I've given her some dandelions, I hope they don't upset her but I'm trying her with a few different things one at a time so hopefully she can have a bit more variation since she's been stuck on the same diet for 4 years!

I can't express how much I love that little fluffy bundle. Anyway here are some pics of her this morning.

d3_zpsssw5eccq.jpg

d6_zpsk52yfedo.jpg

d9_zpsorj1rhcm.jpg

Happy Birthday :wave:

Hoppy 6th Doughnut I remember your first photos on here still as gorgeous ������

Ah do you. Yes she was tiny now she's a big girl at 1.2kg! I remember when I got her and told to keep her in her hutch for the day as she would be frightened to come out. Half an hour in and she was digging on the doors to get out. I let her out and she was bouncing all over my lounge exploring.

Here's a few baby ones. I was in love from day one!
Me3.jpg

M4.jpg

Me1.jpg

Wishing Doughnut a very Happy Birthday today :D You should be very proud of how you have made her life so much better.

Wishing Doughnut a very Happy Birthday today :D You should be very proud of how you have made her life so much better.

Thank you. I'm sure everyone would do the same. Just want her to have the happiest life possible and hopefully free of pain.

Happy birthday lovely Doughnut :wave: hope you are having a lovely day sweetheart :love::love:

I think she has after her dandelion she had a little run around and a binkie! She hasn't done one of them for a while since she's been unwell. Then a flop and off to sleep!

Awww...I have such a soft spot for this wee lovely fluff bundle! :love:
I hope you have a very Happy Birthday, Doughnut, and many more to come. Which I am sure you will have as you have the most wonderful, loving mummy a bunny could want! :love:xxxx

Back