• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Shocking Tale From Bobtails Rescue *UPSETTING*

OMG :shock: - how could someone let him get into such a state? Poor little guy. So glad he's in safe hands now.

Poor bun. I am appalled that a vet vaccinated him and didn't do anything about his fur or nails. Whenever I've had an elderly arthritic bun and taken mine to the vet and they have had even slight matting around the rear end the vet has offered to trim the fur there as they know it's easier with two people and I live alone. That poor rabbit hasn't got that bad overnight - it must have been like that for some time. I'm amazed he didn't get flystrike.

Oh my gosh!!

Even the most unsavvy rabbit vet I knew wouldn't have left that. He wouldn't have done the work himself but he'd have arranged for bun to come back for the nurses to sort out, or if an AM appointment would have kept bun in FOC for the day.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That's awful, I didn't actually realise that he was facing the camera until he moved, I wondered what was moving in his fur. Such a shame about his ears too.

Back