• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My old girl Molly

Wow...19, really?? :shock: I would never have guessed. She looks like a kitty half that age! :love:

My two have yet to find that perfect sunny spot in our new place as we've had nothing but rain for months and the enclosed patio kind of cuts off the sun's rays most of the day. When it gets a bit higher in the sky in the evenings it'll probably come through our front room window a bit more. Then I'll have to switch them out on rotating shifts since they don't get on. :roll:

Is that a floor level spot she's in or is that a sill? (Hard for me to tell with my crummy eyesight.) If the latter I'd be worried she'd roll off in the middle of a good snooze! :shock: (I've seen more than a few of my own cats do this.)

Wow...19, really?? :shock: I would never have guessed. She looks like a kitty half that age! :love:

My two have yet to find that perfect sunny spot in our new place as we've had nothing but rain for months and the enclosed patio kind of cuts off the sun's rays most of the day. When it gets a bit higher in the sky in the evenings it'll probably come through our front room window a bit more. Then I'll have to switch them out on rotating shifts since they don't get on. :roll:

Is that a floor level spot she's in or is that a sill? (Hard for me to tell with my crummy eyesight.) If the latter I'd be worried she'd roll off in the middle of a good snooze! :shock: (I've seen more than a few of my own cats do this.)

I took the photo from outside, she had squashed behind Hetties pen and is lying in front of the patio door!

Physically she is good for her age but she is now deaf and has the early stages of Dementia.

Back