• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star and Rupert

JosieLiz

Young Bun
Hi, this is Star and Rupert. Star is the mini lop. Star is a very strong bunny since she has survived fly strike twice. I posted about her having a mucky bottom, I have since changed her diet and she is doing very well, no more mucky bottoms! I love Star and Rupert very much. By the way, their hutch is actually bigger than it looks in the photos, since it had a back area and a front area. For the photos they are in the front area. They also have two runs joined by a Runaround tunnel.

Hi, this is Star and Rupert. Star is the mini lop. Star is a very strong bunny since she has survived fly strike twice. I posted about her having a mucky bottom, I have since changed her diet and she is doing very well, no more mucky bottoms! I love Star and Rupert very much. By the way, their hutch is actually bigger than it looks in the photos, since it had a back area and a front area. For the photos they are in the front area. They also have two runs joined by a Runaround tunnel.

What lovely photos :love:

I'm so glad the changes to her diet have made such a great improvement!

What a beautiful pair. I'm glad Star's issues have been resolved by the change in diet. What a little star she is!

(...I'll show myself out.)

What a beautiful pair. I'm glad Star's issues have been resolved by the change in diet. What a little star she is!

(...I'll show myself out.)

Thank you, Star certainly is a little star! I am amazed by her strength, I know that a lot of rabbits don't survive flystrike, hopefully now her diet has been changed it will never happen again.

Back