• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour has Been Really Poorly

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........but he's doing much better now. He got over enthusiastic with binkying and forgot the limitations his arthritis places on what he should do. So he hurt his back and he stopped eating as a result. I didn't ask for RU vibes as I am aware that some people think I only do so to get attention. But I have been really worried about the poor lad and I just wanted to share that I am so very relieved that he is much better today :)
Now to try to get him to understand that flying binkies are not the best pass time for a Bunny with a dodgy back.................. :?

You have as much right to ask for vibes as anyone!

So glad he is feeling better now! xxx

I'm pleased that Endeavour is now feeling better and in not so much pain from his back. I can't imagine he would respond to the notion that developing increased pain in his back could actually have been due to something that he did :lol: Especially during the period of "Spring Fever"!

If people don't like you asking for vibes, they don't have to send them.

Glad to read Endeavour is on the road to recovery xxx

I'm sorry he has been poorly:cry: you should ask for vibes whenever you or anybun or Morse needs them. If there are some people who think as you suggest they don't have to read or respond. You spend an awful lot of your time helping everyone and everybun on here :thumb:

I hope he remains comfortable now :thumb:

Given how much support and help YOU give - how dare anyone suggest you do it just for attention - what pillocks!:evil:

So please Endeavour is better again - silly boy that he is :love:

I'm so glad he's feeling better, poor boy! I totally empathise as Daisy overdoes it too, dashing around the garden (as best she can!) x

Having watched mine yesterday and heard the tearing sounds of the grass under their paws, they can get some proper forces going! Poor Endeavour, hope he doesn't overdo it again! Bad backs are a pain in the everything!

Poor boy! I know that feeling of wanting to do more and then regretting it! Glad to hear he's feeling a lot better now.

Thanks everyone. I have a lot of 'stuff' going on atm so I am probably too thin skinned for my own good. I do appreciate all of you who offer me support. Endeavour is being more careful at the moment but I dont doubt that the daft sod will over exert himself again at some stage :roll:

Aw, Jane, I'm sorry to hear Endeavour's over done himself. :( Glad he's feeling better now, but I don't doubt he'll forget all about being cautious again in the future. When that happens, do let us know so we can send the famous RU vibes. :)

I empathize also, as I watch Fiver do this all the time, silly bub. :roll: He still hasn't figured out softly, softly, catchy monkey yet. I cringe when I see him go high enough and land hard enough that I know he's going to be feeling in it the morning. :?

Many vibes of all good kinds on their way to you from me. I think this is a hard year for most of us already, so we can all support one another as it is so very needed now. (((((Huge hugs))))) xxxx

Glad he has improved, I'm always willing to send vibes your way ( or anyones if I see the post)if needed Jane and NEVER see you as seeking attention. We all need hugs and vibes at times xx

Oh bless him, only just read this, but so pleased he's feeling better. It's good to hear you still have a spring in your paws Endeavour, but don't overdo it lad ! :lol:

Glad he's feeling better, if only we could make them understand when we tell them things :lol:

Truer words were never spoken. I get stick from my kids all the time (well, my son anyway) about how "they don't understand what you're saying...blah blah blah"...it's not like I don't get that. But I talk to them anyway (even Mimzy who is deaf) as if they were human. Something has to get through! :lol:

Back