• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie needing temporary home. Sheffield

Kazza

New Kit
Hi there i posted last week about my three bunnies needing temporary homes because of a change in my circumstances m i am moving in with my terminally ill boyfriend and am unable to take my rabbits there whilst he is ill. I have found a temporary home for Elly and working on one for Lybby, which still leaves Alfie my 5 year old Neutered Lionhead boy. He is a lovely boy, sometimes grumpy but never nasty. He loves a good fuss, and is very fond of parsley and fenugreek chrunchies. He will be having his vaccinations before he goes to his temporary home. Hoping someone can please help me. I am really upset about this situation . Just want him to have a lovely foster home with someone who is rabbit savvy. He won't be any trouble i promise. !!. He is an indoor rabbit by the way. I would provide food for him and obviously pay any vet bills if necessary during his stay. Thank you. Karen.

I really do feel for you in this awful situation. I was in a desperate situation last year and someone here has (extremely kindly) stepped in. I hope someone can help you.

Back