• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daphne

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Didn't want to put this in heath as don't need advice but would like some vibes if any spare.

Daphne is quiet this evening and has refused her pellets. She was literally just in the garden eating grass and she came running in when I called 'dinner' but had one then went back downstairs and laid down.

I know she's eaten recently so just gave her a dose of metacam in some banana which she took no problem just as a precaution. Last time I got this feeling she went into full blown stasis and had a grade 3 murmur so I'm no doubt anxious about her.

Phoebe is trying to help by eating for two [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh bless her, fingers crossed it's nothing serious. Has she been eating much grass today, maybe a bit of gas ? Sending lots vibes for her, and you xxx

Phoebe :oops:

Many, many vibes for beautiful Daphne (I'd so hoped it wasn't a new thread when I clicked on it, you're going through the mill with your girlies :(

Didn't want to put this in heath as don't need advice but would like some vibes if any spare.

Daphne is quiet this evening and has refused her pellets. She was literally just in the garden eating grass and she came running in when I called 'dinner' but had one then went back downstairs and laid down.

I know she's eaten recently so just gave her a dose of metacam in some banana which she took no problem just as a precaution. Last time I got this feeling she went into full blown stasis and had a grade 3 murmur so I'm no doubt anxious about her.

Phoebe is trying to help by eating for two [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Loads of vibes xx

Sending lots of vibes for Daphne and lots of hugs for you. I hope she starts to feel better soon. I'm sure that Phoebe was really only trying to be helpful :)

Thinking of you and Daphne and hoping she is feeling better. I'm sorry you're having more health issues with your bunnies, dp. :( xxxx

Back