• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place for rabbit toys?

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've really treated the bunnies and bought them lots of new toys. I really want to do a big online shop and get lots of new things for them but wondering where is the best place to shop from these days? Anywhere you can recommend that is good value for money? :)

I stick with The Hay Experts for wicker balls and things like that but for hides, tunnels, toy tables etc I use Small Paws Playtime :)
Will be following this thread though for more ideas!

Another one for the hay experts! :thumb:

Think they should offer loyalty cards.. [emoji38] [emoji38]
They offer points ;)

I've used hay experts a couple times, also Barks and Bunnies. Amazon has a fairly good choice too if you have time to search.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh yes and I am grateful, their points system is fab!! Especially when I have 2 very greedy bunnies! :lol: :lol:

Lucky for me, they are only 25 mins away.. And previously when my angel honey got spayed, the only thing she would eat was one of their forages.. So on a Friday evening we actually met up in a lay-by and purchased some!

Honestly what we do for our bunnies!!!! Madness...........

Last edited:
I get lots of things from Amazon and have used the hay experts before.

Have had a look at Small Paws Playtime, Roxy, I love what they have, would look fab in our bunny room x

Back