• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Daisy please? U/D P38 she's a superstar!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Daisy has been struggling the last few days, mainly with her arthritis I think :( this morning I have increased her metacam to maximum dose (my vet has given me permission to adjust her dose as I see fit). I would really appreciate any spare vibes for her please, I can't lose her so soon after Olly :(
Here she is this morning, resting her sore leg :(

Last edited:
Daisy has been struggling the last few days, mainly with her arthritis I think :( this morning I have increased her metacam to maximum dose (my vet has given me permission to adjust her dose as I see fit). I would really appreciate any spare vibes for her please, I can't lose her so soon after Olly :(
Here she is this morning, resting her sore leg :(

Vibes for you and your little girl xx

You have my most intense healing and comforting vibes for dear Daisy coming your way. (((((((Feel better Daisy))))))) I have seen that leg on my Mimzy too, his left rear sticks way out, not just because of arthritis but it helps him balance since his tilt. He still gets about pretty well though.

Lovely Daisy, hope you are doing better soon, beautiful. xxxxx

Thank you everyone. Daisy was a bit brighter this morning, but my stomach is churning constantly now, as I know it won't be long before she follows Olly :cry: I can't bear the thought of my house without her in it :cry:I talk to her constantly :( I don't know how I'm going to cope :( I love my beautiful big girl so much :(

I'm glad she seems to be feeling better today. I really hope she can remain comfortable for a good while yet. Sending lots more vibes and hugs xx

I spoke with my vet Louise this afternoon and updated her on Daisy's bad few days. She agrees that the maximum dose metacam is the right thing to do, and I will continue to give her that if it seems necessary. Daisy is no worse behaviour wise, and is eating ok (apart from evening time, until the metacam kicks in). I hope I don't have to say goodbye to her just yet.

Back