• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Dopey is winding down :(

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Dopey (the remaining half of 'The Dopeys') will be 11 in June and just over this last week or so is sleeping more and more. When she is awake, she is as bright as she always is. She's cheeky, and interested, stuffing her face, bounding about, she's not in pain and is enjoying life, but she is tired. Her hubby is being extra attentive too.

If this is Dopey's ending (and it may be, it may not be, but my gut says it is likely to be), can she please have some peaceful passing vibes. I don't get that opportunity to allow rabbits to just go peacefully to sleep without intervention. That never happens. If she needs help, then she will have help, but I'd love her to just sleep more and more and slip away peacefully, at home, with her hubby.

I hope Dopey remains at peace for the rest of her life - however long that may be. Sending you all love and calming vibes. xxx

I hope Dopey remains peaceful and happy for the rest of her time, sending lots of vibes for her xx

Oh Sky-O, I am sorry you are facing this possibility. :( But I empathize with you as that is what I wish for Mimzy, and all my animal companions.

I will be thinking of you and Dopey and her husbun and sending all the most peaceful passing vibes your way for her if that is what is to be. I know that you will always do whatever is best for your bunnies so I have no worries that whatever happens, Dopey will be lovingly cared for.

(((((Huge hugs))))) to you. xxxx

If Dopey is approaching 'her time' then I hope that she will be granted the passing we all wish for a beloved Bun. Peacefully at home with those who love them x

Thanks everyone. Today she, very unexpectedly had a dysautonomia episode although us now back to her bright, bouncy self.

Oh no :( I do hope she stays bright and active, bless her xxx She sounds like such a wonderful bun x

Thankfully, having seen several unexpected bunny 500s hundreds today, im relatively sure I'm wrong. For now.

Back