• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One quick pic... maybe two

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Daphne enjoying the garden now I've managed to bunny proof the plants I wish I keep alive & nibble free.

a96a629ee36a5f9a5b52f24a95418458.jpg

Also had to share a pic of the girls fighting over the best bits of hay...

06dd4d6ff64e1c6a7cdfb56e6a63c04c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Daphne enjoying the garden now I've managed to bunny proof the plants I wish I keep alive & nibble free.

a96a629ee36a5f9a5b52f24a95418458.jpg

Also had to share a pic of the girls fighting over the best bits of hay...

06dd4d6ff64e1c6a7cdfb56e6a63c04c.jpg

Lovely photos dp :love:

Very tidy hay rack and litter tray :)

Gorgeous photos! :)
I do like that hay rack setup. Make 'em work for it! :lol: I feel bad now because my boys just have their hay on the floor and maybe I'm not doing enough to stimulate them when it comes to mealtime. :?

All those other windows full of grub and they both go for the one...:lol: Classic! :D

Lovely photo's :)

My garden used to look like that when I had Louie!
We never planned in having a garden, but I keep seeing plants I like so we keep planting them. Obviously the girls will taste it so if it's a plant I really like and want to keep I have to protect it.
(E.g. I don't really care about the dogwood so that's left bare)

Gorgeous photos! :)
I do like that hay rack setup. Make 'em work for it! [emoji38] I feel bad now because my boys just have their hay on the floor and maybe I'm not doing enough to stimulate them when it comes to mealtime. :?

All those other windows full of grub and they both go for the one...[emoji38] Classic! :D
They don't have to work too hard for it - mainly as I need to ensure Phoebe eats lots so we try to make it easy & interesting.
Having the hay on the floor means they can dig through it more naturally :)

They don't have to work too hard for it - mainly as I need to ensure Phoebe eats lots so we try to make it easy & interesting.
Having the hay on the floor means they can dig through it more naturally :)

Sorry, I was being silly and it didn't translate. :) I was more commenting on how they seem to be in a bit of a competition there to see who gets the best strands. I do like to see two bunnies eating together, it just seems so much more homey than the one on his/her own.

Tbh, Fiver has recently been caught nicking Mimzy's hay from between their enclosures, not certain if he thinks Mimz has better hay or just wants to be closer to him...I really ought to just put them together in one unit and be done with it, but for how each of them is aged and arthritic and I don't want them hurting each other, especially over chow. :shock:

Sorry, I was being silly and it didn't translate. :) I was more commenting on how they seem to be in a bit of a competition there to see who gets the best strands. I do like to see two bunnies eating together, it just seems so much more homey than the one on his/her own.

Tbh, Fiver has recently been caught nicking Mimzy's hay from between their enclosures, not certain if he thinks Mimz has better hay or just wants to be closer to him...I really ought to just put them together in one unit and be done with it, but for how each of them is aged and arthritic and I don't want them hurting each other, especially over chow. :shock:

Ah sorry - it's a shame I can't share the video. I actually caught Phoebe pulling some very forcefully from Daphne mouth.

Probably just thinks that the hay over there is better. I'm sure they'd bond okay but obviously you need to be able to do it x:)

[emoji38] Has Phoebe been on the rum lately? Or gin soaked lemons since its so sunny ?
No. Mummy doesn't drink anymore and daddy hasn't found the gin yet. Maybe in a couple weeks she'll be at it again.
Your two girlies are just stunning, I love their characters too! [emoji38]
Thank you :) they have challenging characters most of the time.

Back