• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally he gets to see

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
What is under the blue cover on my bench, though after trying to weigh it up for months once on decided not that exciting lol, let me down mum

2dchi8l.jpg

30254cj.jpg

149qwk.jpg

I sees your dad mum

2i1cs94.jpg

Last edited:
Its OK says chase all is forgiven, mum just gave me something I immediately took to I rubbed my chin all over it and buzzed around it happy, she said it not been used since last summer it was Mabel's house, no I have moved in to look after it lol

Its OK says chase all is forgiven, mum just gave me something I immediately took to I rubbed my chin all over it and buzzed around it happy, she said it not been used since last summer it was Mabel's house, no I have moved in to look after it lol

Bless him :love:

Aww...the sweet l'il guy...I almost cried myself when I saw those first photos! :cry:

Is there nothing so heartbreaking as a sad bunny face? :shock:

But ahhh...how much better he seems in the last picture. Yes, Chase, you are the new Lord of Mabel's Manor. We are certain you will be an exemplary Master of the Estate. :love: xxxx

awwwww he is just so adorable!!! :love:

I had a mini lop black otter called Whiskey when I was younger, but wow like others say Chase's coat looks stunning and love his cheeky face xxx

Back