• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hansa in the Sunshine

Hi,

It must be an absolute age since I last uploaded any photos.

Well I've had Hansa a year now (or there abouts), but I haven't really posted many pictures on here, I don't really frequent the forum as much as I used to, but today was so lovely both her and Caspian have been enjoying some grass time (to be honest they've massacred the lawn and the run needs moving but it's a two person job). The run in connected to their shed via run around (best purchase ever!!) and Hansa particularly loves being on the lawn:

Sometimes life is just too much:
_MG_0965 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Any other times there is simply eating to be done (how much grass can I cram in my mouth in one go??) (I'd snipped some bits from a healthy bit of lawn)
_MG_0966 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

_MG_0971 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

and other times you just have to look cute... (job done...)
_MG_0956 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Anyhow thanks for looking

Hannah :)

p.s. yes she is a Honeybunny, so if you search her name you'll find some earlier piccies of her that Jill posted before I adopted her.

Gorgeous.

I swear it's law or something that Honeybunnies must be some of the most beautiful bunnies around. :love:

Hi,

It must be an absolute age since I last uploaded any photos.

Well I've had Hansa a year now (or there abouts), but I haven't really posted many pictures on here, I don't really frequent the forum as much as I used to, but today was so lovely both her and Caspian have been enjoying some grass time (to be honest they've massacred the lawn and the run needs moving but it's a two person job). The run in connected to their shed via run around (best purchase ever!!) and Hansa particularly loves being on the lawn:

Sometimes life is just too much:
_MG_0965 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Any other times there is simply eating to be done (how much grass can I cram in my mouth in one go??) (I'd snipped some bits from a healthy bit of lawn)
_MG_0966 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

_MG_0971 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

and other times you just have to look cute... (job done...)
_MG_0956 by Willow_Warren, on Flickr

Anyhow thanks for looking

Hannah :)

p.s. yes she is a Honeybunny, so if you search her name you'll find some earlier piccies of her that Jill posted before I adopted her.

What amazing photos :D

They would make fantastic cards, don't you think?

Oh aren't they precious? :love:
Hansa...what an awesome name! As is Caspian. (Big Narnia fan here) I just adore the Siamese point bunnies, they are so beautiful. :)

If I let my bunnies out on my current lawn, they'd get swallowed up with how overgrown it is! :shock: I'd at least be able to tell where they were by the grass waving as they passed through it. :lol:

Please do post a bit more often if you can, and please with more photos of these lovelies! They are gorgeous! :love: xxxx

Back