• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse, Sunshine and Some Stinky Salmon Skin

Awww.

Bobbi and Kane had lamb ribs tonight (OH complains that they're fed better than him lol!)

Btw, I bought some dried tripe sticks and they were disappointingly non-stinky..... just a faint odour of smelly shoes really..... [emoji38]

Awww.

Bobbi and Kane had lamb ribs tonight (OH complains that they're fed better than him lol!)

Btw, I bought some dried tripe sticks and they were disappointingly non-stinky..... just a faint odour of smelly shoes really..... [emoji38]

Have you smelled the dried Turkey Necks........................? :mrgreen: A million times worse than Tripe Sticks !

I haven't tried the turkey necks (and neither have the dogs [emoji38] ) - it sounds like they might be one to avoid lol!

The sunshine makes Morse's coat look so bright and vibrant.

...the less said about the salmon skin, the better! (At least it's gone now?)

The sunshine makes Morse's coat look so bright and vibrant.

...the less said about the salmon skin, the better! (At least it's gone now?)

I was going to say instead of paper, it looked like he'd gotten hold of some sticky tape. It sure seemed like it got stuck to his tongue and he was having a time getting it off so he could swallow it! :lol:

Ahhh...thank you, Jane, my Morse fix is just about complete there.... :love: xxxx

Back