• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ajali Cat (for MimzMum and anyone else interested)

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
I don't have any especially recent photographs of him, but here he is. :)

(For those who want to know, Ajali is pronounced A-harl-eee. We also call him AJ. Ajali is Swahili for "Chance".)

UciOhJf.jpg

zFpnlG7.jpg

1yYlrVi.jpg

0KY81Ih.jpg

53DiBF9.jpg

What a lovely boy! :love:
Nice to know how to pronounce his name - but he will still be Aja-lee to me. :lol:

He's beautiful :love:

The pronunciation of his name is interesting :) So, in Swahili, a "j" is pronounced as an "h", as in Spanish :)

Oh tlc...what a stunner he is! :love: Little wonder your neighbors encourage him to stay at theirs. I think I'd have a hard time saying no to him myself, but that's because I had a ginger tom as my first kitten and I've never forgotten him. I see him in every other ginger tom I meet. :love:

What gorgeous eyes! :shock: Gosh they're mesmerizing. He seems pretty chill in these photos. Thank you so much for posting them when I know things are so pear shaped at the moment. (((((Huge hugs))))))

I love the one of him curled around the scratching post best. That's book cover material, that is! :D

Speaking of books, I didn't realize his name was Swahili...for some reason I thought that was the name of one of the animals in The Jungle Book. I'm thinking of Akela, the wolf, I'm sure. And thank you for the pronunciation, I'm afraid I was thinking "Ah-jolly" as well. :oops:

Back