• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding derby- Chesterfield area

Kasiaa_

New Kit
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend rabbit boarding places that aren't small hutches as I have a group of 7 that live together, most places I've found are too small. I can possibly travel a hour at the maximum since I'll be relying on public transport or a lift from a family member. I have used other places when my group was smaller but I feel that it's not going to give them enough room now.
Thanks

sorry I can't help, but wowza a group of 7 bunnies! bet they look amazing together! :love:

That's ok! Yes they do, they all have their own stories (well i think so with being rescues/unwanted pets )and very different personalities too!, I have two mini lops, two lion head crosses a full lionhead and two pure rex rabbits, I don't know how to add pictures so I could show you them.
😊

Back