• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do bunnies do this to us?!

Usually when I wake up in the mornings the bunnies are in the litter tray in my bedroom eating hay or they'll be running around out in the living room as they tend to be quite hyperactive in the morning. When I got up this morning I noticed that Snoopy was in the bunny manor. He is never in there in the morning (only sleeps in there during the afternoon). My heart started pounding. Something must be terribly wrong, he's never this quiet in the mornings!

As I was psyching myself up to check on him he trots out of the manor, has a drink and then jumps into his litter tray and starts eating his hay. I've never been so relieved to see his little badger face! :love: He's scoffed his breakfast down as well and has since been busying himself pulling more of my books off the shelf to destroy :roll:. These buns really know how to make us worry. Any deviation from the normal routine sets me off into panic mode!

:lol: I think they do it on purpose:lol: I'm glad he is acting normally otherwise:thumb:

:lol: oh yes, the joys of having bunnies, pretty sure they do it on purpose and love keeping us on our toes! :lol:

I know my two do :lol:

glad both bunnies are good though.. sorry to change topic, but you remember you saying about that your bunnies weren't too fussed on the new fibre sticks, well I've brought a new box now and they are both eating them fine! fussy *******.. :lol: xx

Crikey, yes! Mine aren't hugely 'routine' but I did get a bit worried when Aboleth sloped off into the corner of the windowsill last night at pellet time, but she was fine when pellets actually arrived! I think she was scared I was going to try and pull her bum tufts out again :lol: She hates it :twisted: But yeah, anything when they're hiding when they shouldn't be, always worrying, damn things!

Yep they definitely like to keep us on our toes! :roll: :lol:

Ruth, interesting about the Fibafirst sticks. Somebun must have complained to bunny Watchdog :lol:. I actually had a new box arrive today so I shall see how this new batch goes down!

Back