• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signature change.. Added Princess Talulah Belle!

Shayne_

Warren Scout
I finally added Princess Talulah Belle into my forum signature!

I wanted to do it sooner but I felt like I needed to wait a month first before doing it.. Sounds a little silly but I feel like its big huge sign shouting that shes here to stay! lol

Theyre so soooo good together now, shes getting on briliantly with Crash Bunny who adores her and shes fantastic with Polo our dog too!

So happy!

:D:D

Also, the previous signature was of Crash when he was just a baby, feel like Ive moved him to something really grown up! lol Hes not a baby any more

The old:

Crash_Bunny.jpg

To the New:

Crash_Talulah3.png

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I finally added Princess Talulah Belle into my forum signature!

I wanted to do it sooner but I felt like I needed to wait a month first before doing it.. Sounds a little silly but I feel like its big huge sign shouting that shes here to stay! lol

Theyre so soooo good together now, shes getting on briliantly with Crash Bunny who adores her and shes fantastic with Polo our dog too!

So happy!

:D:D

Also, the previous signature was of Crash when he was just a baby, feel like Ive moved him to something really grown up! lol Hes not a baby any more

The old:

Crash_Bunny.jpg

To the New:

Crash_Talulah3.png

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I did love your Crash Bunny siggy, but your new one is more appropriate.
And of course respectful to the lady :love:

Back